Photographers there are the 10 reasons why you should attend this epic photography workshop in October!
1. An incredible opportunity to capture amazing stylized bridal images to enhance your portfolio. Imagine enriching your portfolio with breathtaking scenery in Greece, gorgeous models in stunning bridal gowns and the most amazing styled shoot details. Incredible!
2. Learn side by side with George Pahountis, a uber talented photographer that creates jaw dropping beautiful images with his lenses . He will be there with you to readily share his knowledge he has acquired over the many years as a photographer and genuinely help you strengthen your art and grow your business.
3. Meet Abby Capalbo, editor of Style Me Pretty & Stylist. Abby will talk about giving your brand a voice and how to get your work published on wedding blogs. In a one-on-one session with each photographer she will review one of your weddings and go over some key points in order to provide valuable feedback that will help you understand what wedding blog editors are looking for. Priceless!
4. Capture fantastic scenery from one of the most breathtakingly gorgeous and prestigious venues in Athens Riviera Greece, the Island Art & Taste.
5. Photograph wedding dresses from Christos Costarellos, a leading fashion designer in Greece and one of the talented designers that the editors of The Knot Online have included the brand in their list of best emerging bridal designers for the 2015 season.
6. Capture amazing details form the best wedding vendors in Greece.
7. Unique gift bags for all attendees.
9. Complimentary banner listing for a 6 month period in the Greek wedding & living blog EverAfter.
10. Network, learn, have an amazing time and enjoy the hospitality while making lifelong friends.
Each day can be booked individually for 500 euros, while the price to attend both days is 950€
Find our more fantastic details on THE WORKSHOP page!
A life changing experience you don’t want to miss. Join now!
The gorgeous photos are all from the stunningly beautiful venue Island Art & Taste in the Athens Riviera, the heavenly location where THE WORKSHOP will take place.