WHO WE ARE:
VIPARTIES was established in 2003, and is composed of a team of professionals, with great experience in the field of event management & sound production. More specifically, we provide entertainment services for social and corporate events!
• Coverage of up to 11 simultaneous music & sound events, all over Greece
• Hi-tech sound systems that will cover large venue spaces, and perform over a demanding/loud audience
• Impressive musical knowledge and expertise, including a database made up of many different musical genres
• Lighting for venue and dance floor & special effects (fireworks, photo booth, marquee lights, etc.)
• Well-trained technical personnel, that will support & solve all technical issues
• A sales team available 24/7, to suggest suitable solutions for your event
• Live bands & a great variety of dancing shows (Latin, Greek, etc.)
• Back-up equipment and stand-by technicians & DJs (for safety reasons)
• Discretion and professional appearance at the venue
• Competitive prices and value-for-money services
From all of us at VIPARTIES, we would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in our company and what we do – it is the fuel we need to keep going! Constantly challenging ourselves and looking for new ways to improve, our focus is always on YOU! Forever, we remain at your disposal for any additional information or further clarification that you may require.
Asklipiou 2 – Palaio Faliro,
Athens, Greece – 175 64
The wedding of today’s couple is just dreamy! Valeriia and Stratos decided to seal their love in Monemvasia, a Greek town that combines the natural beauty with the deep blue waters of the sea. Their ceremony took place at a greenery place in a small, white chapel adorned with arches of leaves and white fresh...
If you are dreaming of an elegant wedding with a luxury felling, you will absolutely love this beautiful wedding we are sharing today! The lovely couple got married in Andros island, where the bride used to spend her holidays, and they had a traditional, yet elegant wedding that was exactly what the bride was dreaming...
Today we’re sharing a gorgeous wedding inspired by the Greek beauty and traditions. Melissa and Haissam decided to create their wedding in a unique place with unexplored natural beauties and local, fresh products. A greenery landscape became prettier with a simple, intimate yet elegant decoration in beige, white and green hues. Wooden tables, barrels, baskets, olive leaves and...